12.21.2007

it's been awhile

Hello Mr. Waddles
I'm getting so big!!!!
MMMMMM, my hand is tasty!
OK! So with all the craziness of the season in full gear, I've been unable to get a few minutes to update! Let's see.. we've had a snow day (yippee!), had a gas leak :(, Kailyn's "received" her shots, taken Christmas pictures, shopped till we were falling over and way cranky....but the biggest news of all...
are you ready for this one?
Kailyn has her first TOOTH! Yes, I did say tooth! On Tuesday she was a little more fussy than usual and was drooling up a storm and stuffing her hand in her mouth quite a bit. Rob and I checked in her mouth and no doubt about it, she's got a bottom tooth making its way up. WOW! She wasn't even 3 months yet. So it's been lots of fun! :) She's getting too big already!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow... already. She sure is growing fast! I bet you guys are getting excited about having your first Christmas together as a family of 3 (plus your little dog). Enjoy=)

Julie Madera said...

She's SO cute! I love the new pictures of her. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. We'll talk soon!

Kristy said...

Merry Christmas:)