10.09.2007

cutie pie

And you're telling me they can't smile yet??
Checking herself out in the mirror...
First time in the crib...it is soooooo big!!! (or she's soooo small)
Maxie watches as Kailyn practices lifting her head. By the way, Maxie has been wonderful! We are impressed by her behavior since Kailyn has come home. She is extremely protective of the baby and checks up on her often. She puts her paws up on the bassinet to see if she's in there, and she has to approve of whoever Kailyn gets passed to. This has been a huge relief!
Our first walk in the stroller....as soon as we got moving, she fell asleep....luckily she is soothed by motion!

I have to say that I am just so blessed to be experiencing all of these things. It is amazing how quickly you fall in love with something (someone) immediately. I can't imagine life without her anymore!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

What a happy little girl=)

Julie Madera said...

A precious little girl! I'm so glad Maxie is behaving so well. That would've been difficult.

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Thanks for the new pics and for the birth announcement! She's gorgeous!

Julie said...

I see you have her on her tummy! Yeah! Tummy time is the best for her trunk and hand muscle development. Grad school is loading me up with all kinds of great knowledge!