10.01.2007

hmmm..

For some reason my post did not go up last night when I updated, so I apologize to everyone who's wondering if I'm back from the hospital yet or not.
I am finally home!! I was released on Saturday night and could not have been happier to leave that place behind. They did not find anything on the MRI they did on Sat. afternoon, and my blood pressure had gone down almost to my normal levels. I still have a dull headache, but it should be going away with time.... I had a check up with my Dr. today, and of course, my blood pressure was back up but only in the medium high rnage, so I am monitoring it from home and going back in on Thursday. Enough of this already...I'm ready to enjoy being a mama!

We gave Kailyn her first bath last week! I guess it would be called more of a wipe down because her cord ahs not fallen off, so she cannot be put into water yet. But she absolutely loved having her hair washed and just cooed away at us as we did it! She wasn't too crazy about the rest of it, but she didn't scream!
Enjoy the pictures! not really loving or hating the "bath" sudzing up the hair
She's holding her pacifier all by herself! At least it appears that way :)

4 comments:

The DeWater family said...

Rachel -
So glad you are home! Just take care of yourself!

Love to all of you,
Dee Dee

Julie Madera said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're out of the hospital.
Now you can have all this time with Kailyn! I love the pictures...how pecious!

Kristy said...

Thank goodness you're back home!

I love the pictures. Kailyn really is a beautiful baby=)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So glad that you are back home! She's just beautiful!