10.08.2007

one more time?

Wow! Last night, Kailyn slept for 5 and a half hours straight! She has been such a good baby, that when I find myself complaining, I have to stop, because she truly is a perfect angel. Yea, yea, I know I'm the mom, but seriously... she's doing very well! She had her first babysitting last Friday night. My mom and dad watched her so that Rob and I could get out (I needed a short break....and to see see some other people in the world- needless to say, I called about 20 minutes into the everning). She got to visit both of her grandparents houses over the weekend, and went to her first restaurant dinner at Rockne's. I guess everything she does is a new first for her! Now, she's cheering on those Indians with us! I'll add pictures tomorrow hopefully...

3 comments:

Julie Madera said...

I'm so glad you two were able to get out and enjoy yourselves!! :-)
Can't wait to see more pictures.

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Glad you were able to get out on your own. As she gets older, you will really need the time away to decompress. I know I really appreiate it when relatives watch Isabella!

bevan le penguin said...

miss you like crazy, rach. :)

haven't even met the peanut yet and i miss her.

tell her i love her for me? make sure she knows that she's my little peanut.