9.18.2007

well..

Everyone keeps saying that I'm gonna end up sharing my BDAY with our little girl, and it just might happen. Who knows? Right now, nothing really going on, but she is moving around a lot, or at least I think that's what that feeling is. It oculd be contractions for all I know... And I have been pretty crampy lately. We'll keep ya updated!

:)
No matter what, I am totally ok with the fact that she is coming Friday!! Tomorrow is the Dr's office, Thursday we go to the hospital for Cervidil and Fri. it happens, so everyday until she arrives we will be busy! YEA!!!!

2 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel! If she comes today, what a great gift! And if she comes tomorrow or Friday, she will be a wonderful belated birthday gift!

Have a great day!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Rachel, Happy Birthday to you=) *Lots of singing to do today* Maybe your little girl will "sing" for you later!?!? Enjoy your day- we love you!