9.02.2007

I cleaned?!?!

So you know how they say that women start to "nest" all of the sudden right before they start going into labor? Well I HATE cleaning and while I like to have a clean house, would much rather let there be some dust than have to get down and clean. I decided today that I would clean! I got on my hands and knees (which must have been a pretty funny sight) and scrubbed the kitchen floor; and then I completed doused down the bathroom too. But I think I made myself do it more because I know that's what is supposed to happen rather than me having this fierce need and energy to do it. Does that count? Can I have the baby now??

and oh, Rob and I went to eat at Rockne's and I made our waiter bring me a side of basil to put on my fettucine. Who knows if that even works but I am doing wahtever I can at this point to pretend I have control over the situation. Let's say my white pasta turned green!!! Basil doesn't taste so bad...even in super large quantities.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Too silly! Sounds like you're ready... I'll try to call you today or tomorrow. (The day before Makenzie was born I, too scrubbed the kitchen floor. Our living room got the whole makeover the day before Kaylie came!) Enjoy your "free" time while you can:)