9.01.2007

Happy September!!

I can't believe that it is September!
I don't think I ever really thought we'd get this far.
but we're here now and are getting a little anxious!
Bevan is off to France tomorrow (via Chicago-he's already there) so little Eshbaugh didn't make it in time to meet him :( But he'll be back at Christmas!~
I've been getting some on and off cramping and possible contractions (but I have no clue what they should feel like), but nothing consistent or hostpital worthy. I took the day off from school yesterday...I was so exhausted after 4 days of extreme heat in the classroom and trying to get my kiddos trained for the year. It was actually easier to leave them than I thought...
Today kicks off college football! So we will be busy cheering on Notre Dame this afternoon (and Ohio State too :) ) And hopefully she will get a kick out of that and decide to come out and see it herself!
:)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Go Bucks! I almost bought baby girl an Ohio State rattle yesterday, but then I realized that Rob would never permit you to talk to me again!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

The countdown continues! Hope these last few days (or weeks) go quickly.

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

:) for the record, Rob does actually root for OSU too! And he even wears their apparel... He's just an NDer at heart

Julie said...

I stand corrected! :)