9.13.2007

Happy Due Date to us!!

Yea we made it!!! So now what??
Went to Dr. yesterday instead of tomorrow and there has been 0 progress despite the pains and cramps I've been feeling. So... if nothing happens by next Thursday the 20th, they will begin the induction process by inserting Cervadil at night and then beginning an IV of Pitocin on Friday morning. By next Friday night we should be meeting our little girl!
It's kinda nice to have an end in sight, but still wish this would happen on its own. I'm getting a bit miserable, more in my mind than body, I guess, but still. Tomorrow is going to be my last day at school.
We'll keep this updated as best as we can!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Do-do-do-do-do-do-do... do, do-do-do, dum, dum dum... jeopardy song. The girls send lots of love and are excited to hear of their cousins arrival:)

Julie said...

Three cheers to you for making it through three long weeks of school with 2nd graders who still have their minds on summer, not school work! You did great and I am extremely proud of you!