11.18.2007

quick update

Well, I'm back at school, so Kailyn spent her first day with her Grandma Haynes (my mom) on Friday. Thursday night, she must have known I needed to get some rest...she slept 10 hours!!! And she has continued the trend of sleeping through the night...Friday was 8.5 hours, and last night was 8!!! I think we are super lucky! So until Christmas break, she'll be hanging out with my mom on Mondays and Fridays and some Wednesdays; and chilling with Grandma Eshbaugh (Rob's mom) on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some Wednesdays.
I missed her tons on Friday, and it was pretty difficult, but I know that I am so lucky to have her with her grandmas. Plus I think it was time for me to put my mind on something else.
I'll put up some more pictures soon!!

4 comments:

Julie Madera said...

I couldn't imagine. I'm sure you missed her TONS! But I'm sure the grandma's are defiantly enjoying their time with her.
Can't wait to see more pictures!
Hope your adjusting back to school okay!
When is the lighting at Blossom?

Kate Secondo said...

hope your first week back to school was ok! you're lucky to have your grandmas to help out. Kailyn is a lucky little girl! ;)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

I can't imagine how hard it was to leave her that first morning. BUt be grateful for the "moms". They raised us and we turned out okay!

Unknown said...

hermes handbag give you the feeling that all eyes are in your direction. Of course, if you are feeling just cheerful today, take another look at Kelly bag . It is a style and design that stimulate memories of anything circus. The colors are definitely not monochromatic. Kelly bags are elegant and chic.
Through the use of lida daidaihua , you no longer need to exercise in order to lose weight. You can lose a lot of weight in quite a short span of time by taking daidaihua . You only need to take one herbal capsule a day with this brand of lida slimming . slimming capsule herbal capsules are definitely safe because they are made from pure uncontaminated Chinese herbs. It is also proven scientifically and medically that slimming capsules can quickly reduce the weight of the person using it.
Tiffany uk can be found in many places, in stores and online. silver accessories are particularly popular. These floating heart pendants come in silver, gold and with crystals. They also have the traditional Tiffany sets circle of life pendant that resembles a circle of crystals on silver sets .
Chanel Wallet features the iconic Chanel quilted patter exterior as well as a darling resin peal clasp closure. The simple but gorgeous diamond-type lattice cast an enduring fascination. The black/white color makes Chanel bag versatile for evening use to compliment practically any outfit. The dimensions are 14"L x 1"W x 8"H. For Chanel bags it maybe a bit large but the framed silhouette and adorable attached coin purse give this oversized chanel watches a decidedly vintage look and feel.