11.12.2007

Growing...

How sad! I had to put aside all of Kailyn's newborn sized clothes this morning. :( She is growing way to fast for me! Plus, all of the footed outfits through 3 months won't fit her anymore because she is growing to be so long! She's got to be 2 or 3 inches longer today than she was at the last DR. appointment! I love sleeping on my tummy...but only when mommy is watching!
Check out how she is holding the keys! It was the first time she grabbed and held on to something!!! YEA! Just don't grab my hair and pull! :)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your pictures! Don't you just want to pick her up while sleeping and just hold her? But then again, some time to let her sleep, catch a nap or do chores sounds good at the same time... =)

The DeWater family said...

She is so cute!!!!! And getting so big!

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

Babies are filled with such magic and love!! Enjoy her every day:)
She's just adorable.....

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

I can't believe she's growing so fast-oh, wait-I can since I have a two-year-old who grows so fast she changes sizes every 3 months!