11.08.2007

gigggles and laughs....

My favorite time of day is when Kailyn is just waking up in the morning. She spends about 10-20 minutes just giggling and laughing and looking around her world. It is so adorable to watch and makes us both melt. Plus, Rob has figured out that she is ticklish on her tummy, so we spend a lotof time trying that new trick out to see her cute little grin! (this is not a link, but I coulnd't make it go away...sorry!) I'm just waking up!!
I guess I'm kinda a morning person.
Sleepy yawns!
he he he!!

I've got one more week off from school...I go back to my 2nd graders next Fri. the 19th. We visited my class on Tuesday this week. They were really excited to see us, and had lots of questions for me. Kailyn just sat and looked at them all sitting in front of us on the rug.
Womeone asked me at school what I've been up to with all of my time, and I had to honestly think about it. I am constantly busy, and fell like I have a whole list of things to do, but I never finish anything. But I couldn't really say waht I'd been doing. Sometimes I go through the whole and and while i'm busy, I can't say what it is I was so busy with. I guess just feeding and changing her restricts ya from too much else.

6 comments:

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

awwwwww how cute:)

Julie Madera said...

She's is getting SO big...not to mention cuter and cuter everyday!
I'm sure you're counting down to go back to school! LOL!!
We defiantly have to try and get together next week before you go back to work!

The DeWater family said...

Rachel -
She is getting so big!!!! Enjoy the remaining time off with her!

Hope to see you soon!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

I bet next week with fly by and I know it will be sooooo hard to leave her that first morning. Love to hear about who's babysitting when you are at school.

Kate Secondo said...

she looks like such a happy, healthy baby. i can't wait to meet her one day!

enjoy the rest of your maternity leave!

bevan le penguin said...

that last picture is absolutely my favorite pic of her thus far.

...and is also my desktop background now.

you don't mind if i force her to speak french to me, do you? ;-)