7.26.2007

a dancing queen

I haven't really been feeling baby girl moving around too much; to give you too much info the doctor said that my placenta is lying right on top of my belly, so that is acting like a shock absorber. Two days ago though, when I got in the car to go tutor, she was going crazy in there, just kicking and twisting and whatever else she might do. :) When I got back in the car to come home later, she started it up again! It dawned on me that I had put in a new CD that morning- Justin Timberlake- hahaha, and it has a lot of hard beats in it, and that must be what is making her move. So I tried it out again yesterday morning, and sure enough, she was jamming down there! Apparently she is going to be a Justin fan, but Rob says she was trying to tell me to turn it off! :)

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Little Eshbaugh has good taste in music already:)