6.27.2008

Summer fun


Kailyn LOVES swimming now. We put up a little pool in our backyard, and after remembering that the water is not automatically warm, (a waiting a few days) she spent some time in it.



Mom! I want to go in the pool now!!



She spent most of the first day in her duckie bathtub floating around because the water was FREEZING!! Dropping the dive sticks in was lots of fun.
Fruit popsicles completed a hot day outside!
The next time around she got all the way in and used her super cool floatie to walk around. Now we just need some more sunny summer days!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the photos!!! Kailyn looks so comfy in the water:)

Julie Madera said...

Looks like she loves her new toy! I'm jealous, I wish I had my own pool. Maybe I can come over and swim with Kailyn in hers?! :-)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Gotta love this Ohio weather!

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

What a pretty little girl!! She's getting so big-- I love Kailyn's sun hat.....

Kate Secondo said...

she is getting so big! what a fun summer day she had - swimming and popsicles - it doesn't get any better than that!!