6.25.2007

yikes!

I hadn't noticed until last Thursday that my fingers were swelling a little bit, and I'm one of those people who leaves her rings on all of the time. I've never really had my wedding rings off. But when I discovered they wouldn't come off, I panicked! For a few days we tried cold water, moisturizer, oil, and anything else I could think of, but they were not budging. Then a relative of Rob's, who's a jeweler, suggested WINDEX!! Of all things! And they practically slid right off. Now I'm ringless. :(

2 comments:

Kristy said...

=( Sorry to hear about your ring having to come off... not fun =(

With Kaylie, I had pre-eclampsia. If I even looked at a french fry I blew up! Hope it gets better=)

Unknown said...

The Hardy clothing line has become an authority on what's hot and cool in the trendsetting urban markets. It's clear that their sucecess on ED Hardy Shoes will continue to build momentum and the hardy shirts Christian Audigier team are revolutionizing modern fashion design of hardy shirt , as the create fashion history.

Ladies should be looking at Louboutin Shoes to start with; the reason for the same is that Christian Louboutin Pumps would be super comfortable, as the designers take care of the each minute aspect of the footwear with great detaining. Starting with a Christian Louboutin Boots might be a tempting choice to save money but, the process of learning would not be that painless with these. The Christian Louboutin Sandals would hurt the least and would last much longer; no matter how many times one falls and trips down.

Even though the scarpe Hogan is lightweight and flexible, comfort was in no way compromised. hogan donna made sure to include ample cushioning. The collar and the tongue of Hogan scarpe uomo are heavily padded which lends to a very cozy feel while on the foot. This Hogan uomo in the collar provides crucial protection and support to assist in avoiding injury.