6.18.2007

Home again and now its time for summer vacation!

We made it home yesterday and as we were getting off of the plane, the flight attendant told us that they had just closed done the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport because of weather, so we were one of the last planes out. Whew! It's so nice to be home! Maxie is doing just fine, just a bit clingy, but she's not being a devil dog. :)
Now it's time to take a week off and get some things done that I've been putting off for awhile. Next week I'll start tutroing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It actually feels like it's summer break now because I have no where I have to be. ( I might get bored very quickly :) )
Wednesday is the next Dr. appointment and I have to take the yucky glucose test to make sure I do not have gestational diabetes. I got the orange drink this time hoping it will taste a little better than the red. HMMM... we'll see. It will be nice to hear her heartbeat though and be reassured that everything is fine.
I'm off for a walk!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Best of luck with the "yummy" drink... It's always nice to know the "fun" stuff you go through is helping your little baby=) Glad you guys made it back okay!