7.06.2009

Let's Play!!

My absolute favorite thing about summer break is playing. Kailyn and I have been playing and playing every day- as much as possible. Just when I think she's out of energy, she surprises me with a "run, mommy, run!" and off we go chasing each other around the house or yard.
Going down her slide- at first she experimented walking up it, sliding on her belly, and even going down standing up, but now she's ok with just flying down as fast as possible on her bottom.



Creating her own way to swing

Kailyn and her buddy Logan in the pool. We go to storytime on Tuesdays at the library and then hang out with "baby Lo" and his mama Julie.

A major mistake on daddy's part- he took her to the icecream truck that circulates the neighborhood at least twice daily. As you can imagine she now knows the song and cries out "icream icream" when it goes by. Thanks honey- I'm sure you're laughing while you are at work.





2 comments:

Julie Madera said...

I'm glad to hear you're both enjoying your summer. What great mommy-daughter time! :)

Kate S. said...

looks like a perfect summer! Swings, ice cream, and baby pool. I'm glad you are having fun! how's the new house?