12.28.2008

A Haynes family Christmas gathering


It's been a few years since we got together with my dad's side of the family for Christmas. Everyone who is in the area was able to make it which made for a really special time! Even though the void of some very special people was evident, everyone seemed to have a nice time and enjoyed chatting and catching up.


The great grandchildren from around here- they weren't all happy, but we got them all in the picture...
The cousins-

Kailyn decided she likes pizelles (I'm sure I didn't spell that right)

We watched old videos of Christmases and other family gatherings. It was so funny to see what everyone looked like and how we all acted.

KB and grampy playing the piano
Part of the Baldauf clan

I missed some great pictures- but there are many more floating out there! I'll add them as I get them!

4 comments:

The DeWater family said...

What a wonderful day!

Julie said...

LOVE KB with her grandpa playing the piano... what a cherished photo!

Kristy said...

OMG I'm soooo crying right now:) Everyone looked so happy!!! Thanks for sharing...

Brad said...

Looks like a good time had by all. Wish we could have made it!
Happy New Year!