2.26.2008

Bonus Day #5!

Today was my 5th snow day of the year!!! WAHOO! In my few years teaching, we've never hit our maximum of 5 days, so it was pretty exciting to get the call this morning! So that meant a bonus day with little KB! After her morning nap and baba, we ventured out into the "winter wonderland" for her first real snow experience. A few snowballs thrown at daddy and a snow bear later, we were freezing and ready to head back inside! This snow thick and heavy you didn't even have to pack it; you just picked it up and it was in a ball. Good day for all kinds of outside play (my dad even took part in his favorite snow day past time- sledding!)





2 comments:

Julie Madera said...

How fun and I'm SO jealous(I still had to go to work)!
I can't believe how big she's getting so fast. What a great family day! :-)

Kristy said...

That's the cutest snow outfit ever=)